7 Natural Homemade Treatment to get Rid of Dandruff

Dandruff is a scalp condition which results to the appearance of flakes of skin. Dandruff could be a quite common condition, that is marked by itching. In some cases it is embarrassing and hard to treat.
Fortunately, dandruff can be controlled. In mild cases, the person need solely need a suitable shampoo which contains a mild cleansing agent. Once the dandruff is severe, a medicated shampoo will be needed.

Dandruff are those dry, white flakes of skin you clean off your collar or shoulders which is harmless. However it can be embarrassing and itchy. Dandruff isn't really concern with your hair, or how regular you wash it. Instead, it's about the skin on your scalp.

Skin cells that grow and die off too quick are the cause of dandruff. It is not specifically clear why this happens. A really common fungus referred to as malassezia may be the contributing factor of dandruff. This fungus lives on the scalp of most healthy adults without inflicting any problems.

Dandruff may get worse when you're stressed or sick. Cold, dry winters can trigger dandruff or make it worse, too.

1.Garlic

Garlics get rid of dandruff enhancing bacterial due to the anti-fungi properties in it.
Method
Crush garlic, mix with honey, rub and massage into your scalp. Then rinse the hair.

2.Salt

Method
The Sprinkle salt and work it into your hair as you massage.

3.Baking Soda

Baking soda has the capacity to reduce the fungai which bring about dandruff.
Method
Rub in baking soda into wet hair. Afterwards rinse hair without shampoo or conditional.

4.Lemon

The acidic nature of lemon helps to balance the pH in scalp that prevent dandruff.
Method
Take 2 tablespoon of lemon juice, massage it into scalp and then rinse. Go through this routine daily until your hair is dandruff free.

5.Onions

Onions have a great benefit to a healthy hair.
Method
Blend onions into a paste and apply it on your scalp. Leave it for an hour then wash it off thoroughly.  To get rid of the onions smell apply fresh lemon juice.

6. Coconut oil

Method
Take 3 to 5 tablespoon of coconut oil, massage it into scalp and leave it for an hour. Then wash it off with shampoo.

7. Daily Washing of Hair

The regular washing of hair get rid of excessive oil from the scalp. Excess oil on scalp may lead to the growth of malassezia.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Yes can ask me anything about this on my twitter @ericamilli or text 7205992850.He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete