9 Amazing Remedies For Sagging/ Drooping Breasts

Madindia
One of the natural phenomenon that confront every woman in their early to late 30's is breast sagging. This is a natural occurrence that relatively begins as women grow older, the breasts loses their elasticity and suppleness.
Breasts are not muscles. They are made of fat, connective tissue and milk producing glands which can explain why it droops with time.
Every woman's wish is to have to pair of mammary glands that will not fall out of it beauty. This can explain why so many women now opt for plastic surgery, breast implants or lift and also use a wide variety of cream or lotion that can save the day.

Causes of Sagging/Drooping Breast

The breast if not properly cared for, can sag even before the natural time that it should. This could explain why some women in their early or mid 20's are already facing drooping breast when they shouldn't. Well, some of the causes of breast Sagging apart from age which is a natural factor are:
  • Breastfeeding
  • Pregnancy
  • Rapid weight loss or weight gain
  • Intense physical activity(sports)
  • Nutritional deficiencies
  • Excessive consumption of nicotine, alcohol and soft drinks.

Remedies for lifting Sagging/Drooping Breast

There are lot of alternatives to choose from to either lift or prevent a breast sagging. Here are methods that have been used and proven to be effective:

1. Frozen massage (Ice massage)
Massaging the breast with ice cube is a really effective method of restoring firmness to the breast, because the icy temperature around the breast causes a contraction of the tissues and it  results to firming and lifting of the breasts.
Procedures:
  • Get 2 ice cubes
  • In circular motions massage round each breasts for just a minute only.
  • Dry the breasts with a soft towel.
  • Put on a tight fit bra immediately.
  • Lie on you back to give an extended position for 30 minutes.
  • Repeat this procedure at a regular intervals in a day.
Note: Do not expose your breasts to ice for more than one minute at a time, as this may cause numbness.
2. Shea butter
Another natural ingredient to firm the breasts is shea butter. It is an excellent source of vitamin E that tightens the skin to give your breasts a firmer appearance. In addition, it helps prevent cell damage caused by free radicals.
Procedures:

  • Rub a little shea butter on your breasts.
  • Massage in the upward and circular direction for 10-15 minutes.
  • Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
  • Repeat this 3 to 4 times a week for effective results.

3. Olive oil
Olive oil is an oil known for its amazing benefits. Its also as an excellent technique for firming drooping breasts. Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants and fatty acids that can reverse the damage caused by free radicals and thus prevent sagging of the breasts. In addition, it will help improve the texture and tone of the skin.
Procedures:

  • Put some olive oil on your palm.
  • Rub palms together to generate heat.
  • Rub your palms on your breasts in an upward movement.
  • Massage gently for about 15 minutes to increase blood circulation and stimulate cell repair.
  • Repeat this procedure at least 4 or 5 times a week.

Note: Amond, argan, avocado, jojoba oil can also be used to massage breasts.
4. Cucumber and egg yolk
Cucumber and egg yolk mask is an incredible remedy for lifting breast. Cucumber has natural properties that help tone the skin, while the egg yolk is rich in proteins and vitamins that has the ability to treat sagging breasts.
Procedures:

  • Blend cucumber into a puree using a blender.
  • Add 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon butter or cream into the cucumber puree.
  • Mix altogether to make a paste.
  • Apply the paste on your breasts and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
  • Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
  • Repeat this procedure once a week.

5. Exercises
The integration of a daily exercise routine targeted on breast tissue and pectoral muscles around the chest can greatly help boost breast firmness. During this exercise ensure to always wear a bra while exercising or participating in a sport.

6. Egg white
The astringent properties in egg white makes effective against sagging breast and nourishes the skin. Hydroelectric lipids found in egg white helps to stretch and lift the distended skin around your breasts.
Procedures: 1

  • Whisk 1 egg white until you get a foamy texture.
  • Apply it on your breasts and leave it on for 30 minutes.
  • Wash with cucumber or onion juice, then with cold water.

Procedures: 2

  • Mix 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey.
  • Make a paste.
  • Apply it on your breasts and leave it on for 20 minutes.
  • Rinse with cold water.

Repeat any of the procedure you choose from, once a week.
7. Fenugreek
Fenugreek contains vitamins and antioxidants that fight free radicals, ideal for tightening and making skin smooth around the breasts. It has always been used to firm sagging breast.
Procedures: 1

  • Mix 1/4 cup of fenugreek powder with water to form thick paste.
  • Massage breast with the paste and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water.
  • Repeat procedures once or twice a week.

Procedures: 2

  • Get 1/2 cup of yogurt, 10 drops of fenugreek oil, 10 drops of vitamin E oil and 1 egg white.
  • Mix the ingredients together until a smooth paste is formed.
  • Apply the paste over your breasts and rub gently.
  • Leave it on for about 30 minutes.
  • Rinse with cold water.
  • Repeat this once a week.

8. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a very good natural tensor of the skin that can help get rid of sagging breasts. Antioxidants in aloe vera can prevent damage caused by free radicals and help to firm breasts naturally.
Procedures:

  • Apply aloe vera gel on your breasts and massage gently in a circular motion for 10 minutes.
  • Leave it on for 10 minutes.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water.
  • Repeat this procedures 4 or 5 times a week for effective results.

Procedures: 2

  • Get 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel, 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise and honey.
  • Mix ingredients together to make paste.
  • Apply paste on the breasts and leave on for 15 minutes.
  • Rinse first with lukewarm water, then cold water.
  • Repeat this once a week.

9. Almond Oil and Milk Cream Mask
Almond oil is a potent moisturizer and it retains the viscoelastic property of the skin. Lack of moisture in the skin causes it to become loose and nonelastic. The oil provides nutrition to the skin and the moisture is readily absorbed by it. Milk cream is a natural moisturizer that hydrates the skin, making it more supple and healthy.
Procedures:

  • Get 5 tablespoons of milk cream and 2 tablespoons of almond oil.
  • Mix together to make paste.
  • Massage the mixture gently on the breast.
  • Repeat this 3 to 4 times in a week.

Note: You can use coconut oil to massage if you dont have almond oil.


7 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Yes can ask me anything about this on my twitter @ericamilli or text 7205992850.He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very useful post. Remove sagging breasts naturally and safely with the use of herbal breast reduction remedies because of its effectiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using this herbal cure remedy for 3 months now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Cranberry Juice 1tsp. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it's diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact dr Emmanuel: EMAIL: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348140073965. you can get the cure from him and be free from all kinds of diseases.
    HIV/AIDS
    Diabtetes
    Cancer
    hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using this herbal cure remedy for 3 months now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Cranberry Juice 1tsp. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it's diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact dr Emmanuel: EMAIL: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348140073965. you can get the cure from him and be free from all kinds of diseases.
    HIV/AIDS
    Diabtetes
    Cancer
    hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having Herpes is a Terrible Experience and my Experience will help some hsv patients beware of Herbs from online doc.
    I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
    i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact
    the same herbalist Call Dr OSE because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
    i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
    that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
    cured! its really like a dream but i am so happy!
    that the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
    and if you need his help, you can email him for help with the following diseases HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HPV WARTS on, droseherbalcurehome@gmail.com
     whatsapp +2348117923778  

    ReplyDelete
  6. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete